First of all, thank you for visiting our website!
This website (‘Site’) belongs and is operated by Display Interactive, a French company incorporated under the laws of France. ‘Display Interactive’ or ‘Display’ both refer in this document to Display Interactive SAS, a French company incorporated under the laws of France, with unique identification number 494 141 187 by RCS Nanterre. Its registered office is located at 106 avenue Marx-Dormoy, 92120 Montrouge, France.
The content is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice, including the T&C. Access to, and use of the Site is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as and when available’ basis.
All contents of the pages in this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and Display, nor any third-party, makes no express or implied warranty of any kind as, but not limited to, the purpose, accuracy, including title of non-infringement, suitability, applicability for a particular use, of the information, documents or materials provided on this website, for any purpose whatsoever. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Display shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information offered on this website meet your exact requirements.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Display nor any of its officers shall be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential losses, damages, claims or lawsuits, even if reasonably foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with your usage (reasonable or not, efficient or not) of any services, information or content you may find or use in this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
This website and without limitation any of its content, downloadable or not, graphical interface, audio or video files, images, design, texts, trademarks, names, brands and logos are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Display or by third parties.
As a User you undertake, except for private and limited usage and under no circumstance for any commercial or marketing purpose, not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, modify, distribute, display, transmit, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any materials, element or content of the website, without the express prior written approval of Display.
You also undertake without limitation:
– Not to attempt any unauthorized access, create false identities, impersonate any identity to gain access to the website, its facilities, accounts, databases, servers or networks, or to request access to specific confidential information;
– Not to attempt to circumvent, alter or weaken the security features of the website or to alter its conditions of access and use;
– Not to attack the Site, as but not limited to, in a malicious or harmful manner, or via a Distributed Denial-Of-Service attack.
– Not to, intentionally or recklessly, share, introduce, upload, store, disseminate as but not limited to computer programs, data, code, virus, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials which is malicious or harmful that may damage, alterate, or prevent normal operations of the Site, its systems or network or create prejudice to its users, Display and its officers or in general, any third party.
– Not to, intentionally or recklessly, transmit directly or indirectly any content or information provided by the Site for sending unauthorized or unsolicited advertising or promotional material or any improper or malicious solicitation as but not limited to spam or junk mails,
– Not to infringe the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, the industrial or intellectual property rights of Display, and more generally of any third party.
Breaching any of these provisions may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence, which Display may report to the relevant legal authorities.
The Site may include links to other websites, resources or social media, which are provided for your convenient navigation and access to further information. Display shall not represent, warrant, and is not committed to, any information, data or resources you may find or have access to from these media.
You undertake not to link the Site to any other website or platform without the prior written consent of Display. This consent may be granted to you at Display’s sole discretion and upon receipt and analysis of a complete set of information about your intended link.
In the event that Display has given you permission to establish such a link, you must provide the link in a legal and fair manner so as not to cause harm to Display or create an unfair advantage or suggest any association or endorsement of Display in connection with the link.
Display reserves the right to revoke your permission to link to the Site at any time without notice and without cause. In this case, you undertake to close any link in operation as soon as possible.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.