Privacy & cookies Policy
First of all, thank you for visiting our website!
As a general rule, it is possible for you to visit and use our website without providing any personal data, which includes your identity. However, if you require a meeting with our teams, or an online demo, we’ll request personal information so that we are able to contact you.
Display has the utmost respect for your privacy and is committed to protecting, safeguarding and maintaining the personal information which you might provide to handle these specific requests.
As a User, you agree that:
– In the eventuality that you input personal data on the Site, you consent to the collection, processing, storage and transfer in order to handle your request, and that all data provided are accurate and up to date.
– Display Interactive, 106 avenue Marx Dormoy, 92120 Montrouge, France
– Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Data collected, purpose and use of data
We collect only the personal data that you, as a User, might share with us in the different forms available on the website, for commercial or recruitment matters.
Such data is collected and processed in order to answer any query or request for information you may submit to Display, including product information and demo requests or job application, share with you (unless you opt-out) further product and corporate communication, or to improve our website thanks to traffic analysis supported by cookies.
The reasons we collect such data is therefore considered as by consent or out of legitimate interests, as defined under the concept of ‘lawfulness of processing’.
Collected data will be stored until its business objective is no longer valid, unless your initial consent for sharing them with us is withdrawn, which can be done by sending such request to our Data Protection Officer.
Display may disclose your personal data :
– If required by law, or request from public or governmental authorities within or outside France and in respect of international treaties,
– If required by competent Data Protection Authorities,
Your data protection rights
By following GDPR policy to protect your personal data, Display guarantees you the following rights without restriction:
– The right of access to your personal data, meaning the right to know whether your personal data is being processed and the right to access it in a commonly used and machine-readable format (GDPR Article 15),
– The right to rectification of your personal data, meaning when your personal data are inaccurate, the right to have them corrected (GDPR Article 16),
– The right to erasure of your personal data or right to be forgotten as but not limited when your personal data has been made public (GDPR Article 17),
– The right to restriction of the processing of your personal data, meaning your right to limit the processing of your personal data (GDPR Article 18),
– The right to object, meaning you have the right to object the personal data processing to be done or going on (GDPR Article 21),
– The right to be informed, meaning that you have the right to know what of your personal data have undergone an action by Display, and also who are these recipients who got to see your data (GDPR article 19),
– The right to data portability, meaning that you have the right to transmit your personal data to another controller. (GDPR Article 20),
– The right not to be subject to a decision resulting solely from automated processing, including profiling. (GDPR Article 22).
You may exercise your rights by contacting Display’s Data Protection Officer as detailed previously.
When you visit the Site, one or more cookies (a small text file) may be installed on your device. These cookies allow the Site to remember your actions and preferences so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you return to the Site. Cookies may be developed by the Site or by third parties and may be stored only during the session or for a longer period of time.
We use traffic cookies which allow us to capture statistical information about how the website is used. Display uses Google Analytics.
When you enter on the website, we request your consentment to accept cookies. Even if no personal data or identification is provided by cookies, you can withdraw your consent to cookies at any time by deleting cookies already installed, blocking them, or preventing the installation of new cookies by configuring your browser. To do so, please apply the procedures detailed by the browser you are using.
Shall you decide to delete or prevent the use of all or part of the cookies on the site, you undertake that your experience of the site might be altered or even usage might be prevented.